Clarion Counseling & Consulting works with Prairie Practice Management Professionals and various providers, please verify with your insurance the network status of Clarion before your appointment. Benefits may vary from plan to plan:
- Does your plan include mental health benefits?
- What is your deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions are covered per year by your health insurance and how much per session?
- Are there different deductibles, co-pays, or co-insurance for in-network and out-of-network sessions?
- Do you need approval from a primary care physician?
- Do you have a flexible spending account through your employer which can cover any out of pocket cost?
In-Network Insurance Plans:
- America's PPO
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- ComPsych Managed Care
- FEI (EAP)
- Health Partners
- Humana (commercial plans)
- Lifeworks Morneau Shepell (EAP)
- Minnesota Medicaid (coming soon)
- MOS/Beacon Health
- North Dakota Medicaid (coming soon)
- Optum Behavioral Health
- Preferred One
- Sandcreek (EAP)
- Sanford Health Plan
- TLC Advantage
- United Healthcare
If your insurance provider is not listed, or you would like us to check on your coverage, please call Prairie Practice Management Professions at 701-205-4533 or check with your provider. Private payment is also available.
Private Payment Considerations:
- A mental health diagnosis is not necessary to receive services.
- More freedom regarding scheduling and focus.
- Information remains confidential (within the limits of the law) between you and your clinician.
- Access to marital or couples therapy.
- Flex Plan benefits through your employer may be an option to pay for sessions.